Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 1:31:27 PM EDT
I've searched the web and I can't find anyone who has an RRA stripped (or therwise) RRA lower. Most places tell me that they can't get them for 3 or 4 months. Anybody know where I can get one?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:37:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried RB Precision?  I think I saw a thread a little while back, where they were getting in a few.  I would like to pick one more up before the first of the year.  May have to go with a Stag.  I really don't like the deer on the side though.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#2]
RB says 3-4 months also.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
backordered is the word of the day
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I had my local FFL order a complete lower for me from RRA. They told him 4-6 weeks. Ok, no problem. I got it in seven days. If you place the order you may be plesantly suprised. ORDER THEM AND THEY WILL COME.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered my RRA lower from eagle firearms.  It is also backordered, but they told me that it would only be a couple of weeks.  They also had the lowest price I could find on one.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Nevermind. I ordered a lower from Warren at Ameetec. Nice guy. Fast response. I'll be ordering more from him. Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Impact Arms in Ogden UT has RRA lowers in stock. $105 plus shipping, which should be around $138.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Pete has them ordered.  Check with him, they should be a few weeks, but I don't think 3-4 months.

I've ordered 3, not the US Gov marked.

ar15sales.com
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top