Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2004 4:29:07 PM EDT
LMT lower, Bushmaster upper, NM sights, BM govt. profile 20" barrel, RRA bolt/carrier, BM lower parts kit and A1 stock.  Also my first AR assembly.

Thanks to Denny's Guns. & RBPrecision for some of the parts.
Also thanks to  Mongo001 & Forest for some early advice, that I ended up using modifying my carbine.

CDKayak
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice build.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice, here is the one I built for Mrs.Stick.  I'm still looking for an optic, but she seems pretty happy the way it is now.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.

Nice build Stickman.  I stuck with the A1 stock since she may be shooting some reduced service rifle matches.  If she decides she doesn't like that than I'll be switching to the collapsible.  Which ever fits her better.

CDK
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#4]
nice... let me now what kind of groups you are getting...

Thanx

LT
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Clean, simple. I like it.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top