Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 10:22:35 AM EDT
I ordered my new no ban M4 kit on saturday with all the bells and whistles I wanted (chromed bore, chamber, bolt and bolt carrier, and OD green furniture) and it already came today.  I'm impressed.  I was afraid I was a Johnny Come Lately and would be waiting weeks to partake in the festivities.  Now I'll have photos up tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always had VERY fast service from Model 1.  They are in Illinois and I'm only 1 state north...  I can usually order on Monday and get it on Wednesday!  AWESOME!

I just ordered a kit from them, .300 Fireball with M4 stock...  man I would love for that to be here by Friday!!!  The lady I spoke with said they had the M4 collapsible stocks in stock...  I hope the quality is as high as the RRA M4 buttstock I have on my Eagle Arms.

Scot
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#2]
i sure hope they are that fast w/ my upper... my cc's don't have enough limit, so i had to mail my order in w/ a money order (went out monday)... sure would bring a tear to my eye to have the upper here on monday!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered mine monday afternoon and would have had it today if I had been home to recieve it...I'm really impressed with thier speed...tomorow I will actualy have it, put it together and maybe even fire it!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a 6.8 car preban on friday and got it on Wed. I live in WV Finish looks good.
Great service.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I checked one dealer here out Saturday, to see about a 16" preban barrel, he said nope haven't got any pre-bans right now. I called Model1 and he said, oh it looks like I've got a couple of dozen of each. Now if I didn't have to pay sales tax and shipping, I see a road trip comin. I placed a "small" parts order tonight, I hope it flys in. MidwayUSA, is usually next day, with ground service-that rocks too.
Mike
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:13:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Ordered the rest of my carrier group parts Friday night and received them yesterday as well.  Fast service and great prices....can't beat that!

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#7]
They are fast.  I ordered the ACE SOCOM stock from Model 1 Sales on Mon afternoon,  It arrived Wed at 6:00 pm.  It was sent normal mail.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I ORDERED  MY CAR KIT MONDAY NIGHT, HAD IT ON FRIDAY.
HAD I PUT TOGETHER 30 MIN AFTER THAT.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered some small parts from them a while back (peel washer/etc) took 17 days.....I am less than 100 miles from them.  I will never buy from them again.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top