Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2004 10:10:24 PM EDT
this is my first AR-15 . I was last in ADCO several years ago, they sure got stocked up with AR parts. I dont thinkit took more than 10 mins and I was walking out with a new RRA lower for a little over $100
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:55:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, they have some in stock again?  Hmmm..
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:22:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Where is ADCO? I'm in NE Ohio and being able to stop at their place of business for face-to-face makes a lower purchase much easier for me.
Finnbear
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where is ADCO? I'm in NE Ohio and being able to stop at their place of business for face-to-face makes a lower purchase much easier for me.
Finnbear

Near Toledo ... you can mapquest directions from the address found on their website.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:44:34 PM EDT
[#4]
ADCO is in Slyvania OHio , a suburb of Toledo. ADCO is right at the end of Monroe street and Holland Sylvania Rd. There is a major expressway that exits on Monroe street near ADCO, maybe 5 mins away.

it is best to call ahead and have him save one for you, he states that some people buy several at a time.

there are plnety of places to eat on Monroe street and the Mall is there also if you take the family

1370 AM in Toledo will give you some traffic reports during rush hour
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top