Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/12/2004 9:04:29 PM EDT
Should the slits be at 12, 3, 6 and 9 oclock? (12 oclock being in line with the front sight)

Thanks
Tom
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:46:44 AM EDT
[#1]
There is no proper alignment for the ones that DON'T have a closed bottom.  Just tighten it with the supplied lock washer.  If you have the one with the closed bottom, obviously the closed bottom would be pointed down.  This reduced the dust blast when shooting prone.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Please do a search next time.  

If you don't like waiting 1 minute between searches then get a membership.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Mongo001.  

Hey Joseph, I asked about  installing a flash hider not for a lecture from you, Not that I feel I owe you any explaination but if you look at the time and date of my post you will see that it was around midnight  E.S.T. ,The same time the ban expired, there were 3500 people on this board then, I want to see you do a search with that kind of BW being used. What you need to do is sit down and STFU.

Tom

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Tom- like a little kid on Christmas Eve, huh?

The board is full of multiples and I'm not the only one getting sick of it.  I'll be better off telling people to search first than you will be bitching at everyone else who tells you to search.  You will have a lot more battles than I will.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top