Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 3:03:29 PM EDT
I looked at model 1 sales, they have the barreled upper but would they pin on a phantom to bring the barrel up to 16 inches?  Has anyone bought a parts kit that included such an upper?  I have an extra lower and I want to build my fist post ban/pre ban.   Would it be legal for me to own the upper then permanently attach the flash hider myself?

Thanks All,
NeedAclip
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Shurluck has them. I bought a kit at a show in Dayton Oh. It was a 14.5 with a pinned on flash hider to make it legal.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#2]
model 1 sells them with the phantom installed........only wat they will sell a 14.5 barrel unless u have class3
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top