Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 1:50:19 PM EDT
The 6 position stock is pretty popular, but has anyone compared one to the 7 position unit.  I can't seem to get a line on who makes them or what level of quality  they have when compared to  the RRA Thanks
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The 7 position don't seem to be as rattle free as the 6 position according to several users here.  I can't see how it is a big deal either way.  Pull your stock and drill a new hole in the bottom and you can make it however many position you want.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Stick,
my question was more related to quality. I emailed steve@ adco and he says they work, but are not as tight as RRA. He is selling a complete 7 pos kit for 56.00 and has them in stock, but the RRA part is sold out. I have decided to wait for a RRA unit as they seem to be the best for the least.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Rbprecision has them in stock...at least they did when i bought mine a week or so ago.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an RRA and a Bushmaster 6 position. The RRA is tighter than the Bushy. I found that a bit suprising. I like my RRA fixed M4 stock because it is tight and solid. It's also just the right length of pull for my style of shooting.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Try TAPCO they are about 55
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:43:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Stick,
my question was more related to quality. I emailed steve@ adco and he says they work, but are not as tight as RRA. He is selling a complete 7 pos kit for 56.00 and has them in stock, but the RRA part is sold out. I have decided to wait for a RRA unit as they seem to be the best for the least.

My answer was regarding quality, which was my comment about the rattling.  Aside from a looser fit, the quality on both is similar.  I'm not sure what else you were looking to find out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#7]
OK, your comment regarding the quality being about the same is what i was looking for. sorry for the confusion. I bought a RRA stock from Brownells for 67.95 shipped with my discount. I really wanted an Ace SOCOM M4 , but that will have to wait for a while, or this evil rifle will never get finishedhinking.gif
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top