Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 9:56:10 AM EDT
Like everbody else, I'm planning on putting together a closet full of lowers over the next few months. Just to keep the administative stuff easy I'd like to be able to order one bag of parts for each lower. However, I plan on using aftermarket trigger groups (Accuracy Speaks) in all of them and so I won't need the FCG parts. Anyone (of a reputable nature) sell lower parts kits without the trigger, hammer, and disconnector?

Or, I am I gonna hafta get off my lazy butt and actually make out a shopping list?

Thanks in advance.

SD
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:07:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been wondering the same thing.   Different choice of triggers in my case.  I'll be going with the KAC 2 stage in a couple, and I'd like to try the CMC curved single stage in another lower.

So far, I've found this...  White Oak Armament and if you scroll down you will find this:  3lpk Lower parts kit(less trigger) $36.52

I haven't ordered mine yet, but I did send an email to find out who makes the LPK.   I'll let you know the response.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:44:38 AM EDT
[#2]
RRA offers lowers parts kits, with the option of upgrading the pistol grip to a  Houge grip, and match trigger.
RRA LOWER PARTS KIT
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:13:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I doubt you will be able to save any money by getting a LPK without the FCG.... dunno.... I am just betting on that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:56:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
LPK without FCG

Thats SWEET!  Apparently this guy has quite a few.  I just bought three.  :-)  I got pleny of extra FCG's.... just what I needed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LPK without FCG

Thats SWEET!  Apparently this guy has quite a few.  I just bought three.  :-)  I got pleny of extra FCG's.... just what I needed.

I got three myself, as I'm in the same boat.  Just picked up three new FCGs off of the EE and needed the springs, etc.  Good timing.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Just realized - these dont have a selector in them???  :-(
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I got mine in from this guy.... quick shipping.

It is a complete lower parts kit, minus the FCG, grip, grip screw, and safety selector.  Since I have a few spare FCG's and A2 grips, its a GREAT DEAL for me.

I am guessing these were M16 kits, and this guy just pulled the FA parts.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top