Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 7:02:45 AM EDT

I was putting an evil buttstock on my lower last night and then BOIINNNNGGG that takedown spring went flying into oblivion.

For the life of me i cant find that sucker.

Whats a good place where i can purchase this spring and not pay $5 for shipping on a single spring? Anyone have an extra one i can buy?

Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:04:18 AM EDT
[#1]
i did the same and ordered from georgia precision. they charge 1.95 shipping on small parts.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#2]
So what are you gonna do when this happens and you really need your rifle, say like when SHTF?

Anyone owning firearms without the commonly broken, damaged or easily lost part replacements hasn't a clue what survival is all about.

My suggestion is get yourself a couple of these kits (depending on whether ya own more than one AR):
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/lowers/arpartskit.asp

There may come a day when a broken extractor leaves you with one slightly awkward moderately expensive club, think about it……

Mike

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:37:32 AM EDT
[#3]
DPMS has free shipping on internet orders.

www.dpmsinc.com/
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Thanks for all the replies guys. i ordered from Georgia Precision.

Thanks for the tips mike. I agree to an extent on extra parts but sometimes money is tight for extras on things. But on the other hand, its not a bad idea to have extra rifles laying around instead of parts.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top