Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2004 5:27:33 AM EDT
I have looked around to see if I can put together the parts to build up an AR cheaper then one of the kits available from Model 1, J&T etc. I haven’t been able to do that. Maybe I am not looking for parts at the right places. Is it possible to save $ by buying the individual parts or are the pre packaged kits the way to go?

Thanks….
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Take a look at the EE board. You can find slightly used parts of all types for very reasonable prices. That is if you dont mind using used parts in one of your builds. It may take you a little longer to build your rifle but the money saved would be worth it in most cases. However if you want the build done quickly model1 and Jt are very hard to beat price wise.hope this helps
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Does model 1 and j&t have websites??

ETA: Nevermind found it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:54:30 AM EDT
[#3]
ADCO used to sell kits.  His were actually cheaper than some of J&T's stuff.  And you knew you were getting RRA stuff.  From what I have read, he took that option off because of everyone wanting to change something in the kit.  

Email him with what you want.  I bought a M-4 upper from him on one order, and then got the stripped lower with all the other parts a few days later (no FED  excise tax).  Put them together, and had a complete RRA rifle for $200 off list price.

Can't hurt to ask.  [email protected]

Good luck....
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top