User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 4:15:06 PM EDT
... and not get killed on shipping ?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Georgia Precision has came through for me more than once on stuff like this.

Small order feature upon checkout.

Danny

P.S. SB, if you need just the HD spring I can mail you one of mine free.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the suggestion Danny. I checked their web sight, but its not listed. I'll give them a call as I want to buy a couple.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:22:46 AM EDT
[#3]
If  Ga Precision doesn't have them, go to the Wolff Gunsprings sight. www.gunsprings.com.  Their HD springs get the job done just fine, and if memory serves, they don't charge shipping at all.

BTW, ignore any notes about using black inserts. The black are exactly the same as the blues.  Colt only uses the black bacause, on the springs they provide the Armed Forces, springs and inserts are packed together, so  the black just IDs the heavier spring.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:08:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Tagged for future purchase info.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Ga Precision stocks the Wolff springs. I have purchased the Wolff HD extractor springs from them.  Just not listed on their site. Call or email them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:59:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Got mine at Georgia Precision .  Great company to deal with plus shipping small parts would only cost you $1.95.  Choose light orders.

556man
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top