Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 2:05:05 PM EDT
I need someone who has a copy of the Army TM 9-1005-319-23&P Unit and Direct Support Maintenance Manual to copy pages

3-70 and 3-70.1 showing reassembly of the lower receiver and fax them to me.  The downloaded manual from the site blurs out on the trigger group diagram so that I cannot read it. If someone has a hard copy and could do so, I would appreciate you making a copy and faxing it to me.  Email me directly and I will give you a fax number.

I am in the process of learning how to assemble the m16 trigger groups and can appreciate any help as unfortunately the step by step diagram is blurred in the downloaded version from the Army manual.

Robert Tschiemer
[email protected]
PS: Please email me directly and I can give you a fax number.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:47:05 PM EDT
[#1]
delete
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#2]
some one has given me a link on this site to a copy with a clearer image, so i can study in in advance of the hands-on instruction by the class II in whose shop I refinish in my spare time. Thanks.

Robert
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top