Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 2:02:43 AM EDT
I just finished putting myt A2 together (Lower only, upper was pre-assembled).  Looks like a beauty, and the only problem I had was with the trigger guard roll pin.  Don't know why, it was just a pain.     Anyway, I'll post pix as soon as I get my digital camera back.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just finished putting myt A2 together (Lower only, upper was pre-assembled).  Looks like a beauty, and the only problem I had was with the trigger guard roll pin.  Don't know why, it was just a pain.     Anyway, I'll post pix as soon as I get my digital camera back.

I have a Stag lower and I couldn't get the trigger guard roll pin all the way in no matter what I did.  I ordered a roll pin from RRA (same mfg), and it went right in.  It seems to be a good idea to use a lower parts kit from the same mfg as the lower, as far as I can tell.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:29:44 AM EDT
[#2]
My very first build I had a simular problem. I put a tiny bit of oil on the pin and it went in just fine after that! It only took me about 20 minutes to figure it out too......Do'h

Things go MUCH smoother after the first time!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top