Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2004 4:55:13 PM EDT
just finished my first ar build i used a rra lower and a model 1 upper in 6.8 . anyway, i'm excited doing more of these. what i'd like to do next is an m4. but i'd like to do it with my custom logo and custom serial numer on the lower. i've talked to olyarms and they said that they would do it for me. but i'd like to know if there's any other company's that would do that for me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#1]
It should be fairly easy to find a local machine shop that does CNC engraving.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Look at MEGA, they will try to help too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:24:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you got a link to Mega?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:47:53 AM EDT
[#4]
You may want to find someone with laser engraving ability since the hardcoat anodizing is extremely hard and will eat a lot of conventional tooling.  Mound Laser in Miamisburg, OH might help you.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Try this:

Rock River Arms lower receivers with custom serial numers

You can get your somewhat custom serial number, and then later have it laser-etched if you want a custom logo.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#6]
How does one get ahold of mega?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Find a local trophy/plaque/ engraving shop. They can do it, probably much cheaper than a machine shop. I would break the weapon down and just give them the reciever.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top