Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2003 11:24:40 AM EDT
I'm wondering where to go to get good stripped lowers, parts kits, triggers, uppers, and etc...

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have much experience with the AR10's.  As for lowers and parts though, check out Quantico Arms.  They have lowers, uppers and parts kits.
Scott

Edited for miswording and to add that Quantico is an Armalite dealer.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Go to the source for Armalite AR-10 parts: [url]http://www.armalite.com/[/url], that way you'll be assured of getting QUALITY parts.

Mike
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
As for lowers and parts though, check out Quantico Arms.
View Quote

For future reference, be sure to include contact information any time you give a recommendation.  Just posting a name without any way of finding them is completely worthless.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
As for lowers and parts though, check out Quantico Arms.
View Quote

For future reference, be sure to include contact information any time you give a recommendation.  Just posting a name without any way of finding them is completely worthless.
View Quote

Sorry!  I forget that some people may be new around here.  Quantico Arms can be found in the Industry section of the forums, or go directly to their website, www.quanticoarms.com.

Hope that helps.
Scott
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, if you do an AR10, all parts at some point, will be from Armalite.  To my knowledge, they are the only ones making parts for their rifles (aside from custom barrel makers).

Deal w/ Quantico Arms.  I hear good things about them.

When I did my AR10, I purchased a complete AR10 lower from "Eagle ARms"....which is owned by Armalite.  It's like getting a Chevy instead of the Cadillac.  But I purchased an Armalite upper.  I spent about 1100.00 on my build (detachable front sight and carry handle too).... but I got a deal on them. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:44:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I Purchased a stripped Eagle lower at a local gun show a couple of weeks back for basically the same price you can get it for from Eagle, I then purchased the lower parts kit from Quantico (good service & fast shipping.Seems like its either Armalite or Quantico for the AR-10 parts.

This is my first AR build, I have been messing with AK for the last few years so I am sure I will be asking a lot of question over the next month as I work on this.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I think KT Ordnance is making their CNC lowers for AR-10s as well as AR-15s, if you're up for that much of a project.

They can also do them for the original Armalite AR-10 rifles, and you can get a parts kit to build up a rifle. But that's a much more advanced project.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top