Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/15/2003 9:35:00 AM EDT
Is business advertising allowed in the build forum or is it supossed to be limited to the Equipment Exchange?  I ask this because I can imagine the flood of advertising that is going to show up on the boards if this issue isn't addressed.  I don't blame the businesses that are doing it but there should be some sort of clarification on what is considered appropriate and not appropriate in specific forums.  thanks moderators!  Cause if ads are allowed, I'm sure a lot of people will want to post stuff for sale as well and you could do away with the equipment exchange altogether.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Are paying members allowed the same leeway?  I noticed that the majority of advertising on EE is done by businesses and not individuals.  Can all businesses who pay the same fees post on any forum?  I guess the question I'm asking is (and believe me, this is in no way a criticism of Dennys Guns...I personally plan on doing quite a bit of business with the guy) why have an EE forum?  If the majority of businesses here pay fees and do most of the advertising on EE, what will happen if all of them post on all the forums?  You can imagine how a paying member of ar15 will feel having to sift through advertisements in order to come across discussion topics.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top