Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 8:34:17 AM EDT
J&T Distributing is advertising some AR-15 parts kits at very reasonable prices. I am thinking of purchasing one for an AR build on a Les Baer lower. Howeverr, before I invest $500.00 in a product package, I would like to see if anyone can vouch for the quality of their kits. I can't seem to find anything on them.

Has any had any experience with the J&T kits? The yadvertise the kits as "assembled." If the upper is already assembled, how good is the fit and assembly?

Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!]

ReconScout
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#1]
J&T makes a great product!

I have a J&T kit and a complete DoubleStar rifle and would buy another without question.

Yes, the kits come together...meaning the barrel is attached.  The fit and finish it top notch!

TS
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:56:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they offer chrome lined 20 inch barrels?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Just ordered a 16 inch car kit from them. Got in the mail Tues. Haven't got it put together yet my wife is making me wait until christmas.
But I did open the box it came in and it looks real good. Can't wait! Going to put the upper on eagle arms lower from Quntico as sone as it gets here. Had my gunsmith brother in-law order it for me but hasn't arrived yet. But I ready been reading all the stuff I can to make the build go smooth and all the tools to do it with.
So I don't think you would go wrong by buying from J&T. I've read some other threads about
them and have seen no complaints.

[:D]
[devil]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#4]
They make a quality product for the money, the best value out there. I would suggest that you skip the Les Baer lower and buy a Eagle Arms from Quantico. You're not going to gain anything by going with the Les Baer.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top