Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/11/2003 6:41:50 AM EDT
It has been a while since the last group buy and for those of you who were part of them, I haven't dropped off the earth. I've been in the process of of setting up a legtimate business including becoming a primary FFL holder and an SOT. In the past I was a secondary on an FFL. All that business setup, paperwork, inspections, licensing, setting up as a new dealer with vendors etc. takes time. Even though my business is now official, I don't expect to have a significant increase in overhead and I still have a full time job so ultimately I can still make folks good deals and provide good service. (I have to pay the gov't their share of any profit) With that being said, I expect to put together a group buy for J&T products in January. I will post the details at a later time. I intend to operate pretty much the same as in the past, everyone decides what they want ahead of time, I call for payment on a specific day with a deadline date for payments, then I place the order and inform folks with regular status updates and ship the same day I receive the order. All this will have depend somewhat on the policies here on AR15.com. I have to get that all worked out. Ideally I need to pay the $$ to be an ar15.com dealer but I'm way in the hole right now so going to have to put that off until January as well. Also, on the plus side, I am set up with many firearm manufacturers so I will be offering group buy deals on everything from Wilson Combat, Glock, Sig, Springfield, Mossberg etc. etc. So if anyone has a desire for other firearms, we can do a group buy for those as well.

Chuck
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent! Please keep me posted. Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Group buy GOOOOOOOOOD!
(marking this thread)
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#3]
For all you guys who are reading this, I was in on Chuck's first group buy through J&T and saved a nice chunk of cash going through him.  He was professional, discreet, and very good with teh follow through.

Highly recommended.

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm interested. Next month when the dust settles on the Holidays would be good timing. Please keep me advised.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Im in.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:49:47 PM EDT
[#6]
first timer here.
I'm interest.
please keep me posted

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:07:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I also highly recommend Chuck. Got a great deal  on a J&T upper through his group buy earlier this year, and can't praise him enough for his professionalism.

--Otter
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It has been a while since the last group buy and for those of you who were part of them, I haven't dropped off the earth. I've been in the process of of setting up a legtimate business including becoming a primary FFL holder and an SOT. In the past I was a secondary on an FFL. All that business setup, paperwork, inspections, licensing, setting up as a new dealer with vendors etc. takes time. Even though my business is now official, I don't expect to have a significant increase in overhead and I still have a full time job so ultimately I can still make folks good deals and provide good service. (I have to pay the gov't their share of any profit) With that being said, I expect to put together a group buy for J&T products in January. I will post the details at a later time. I intend to operate pretty much the same as in the past, everyone decides what they want ahead of time, I call for payment on a specific day with a deadline date for payments, then I place the order and inform folks with regular status updates and ship the same day I receive the order. All this will have depend somewhat on the policies here on AR15.com. I have to get that all worked out. Ideally I need to pay the $$ to be an ar15.com dealer but I'm way in the hole right now so going to have to put that off until January as well. Also, on the plus side, I am set up with many firearm manufacturers so I will be offering group buy deals on everything from Wilson Combat, Glock, Sig, Springfield, Mossberg etc. etc. So if anyone has a desire for other firearms, we can do a group buy for those as well.

Chuck
View Quote

Have you cleared this with Sr. Staff?
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top