Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2003 7:56:03 PM EDT
Does anyone here think the Bushmaster video is helpful?

Thanks

CRC
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:38:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got the video but have yet to build my first AR [:(]. That being said, although somewhat boring (it is technical, after all..) it is very informative and gives some good tips. It looks like it would sure help with the assembly of the A2 sights and left me with the feeling that putting together an AR would be no trouble at all (with the aid of a diagram). I give it a 7.5 and feel it's generally worth the money.

Coffee
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:56:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought it was good for a first time builder, but it didn't tell you anything you can find in the Marine service manual. If you want my copy, you can have it, I don't need it, I've built so many AR's, I can do it in my sleep. IM sent
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]
For someone that has never built an AR (like me) seeing it done would help a lot. Buy it, I did.

BTW Did anyone else think the guy in the video looked nervous as a turkey before thanksgiving?  
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:40:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Does anyone here think the Bushmaster video is helpful?

Thanks

CRC
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Thanks. My dad ordered a copy.

CRC
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top