Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2003 4:48:33 AM EDT
I know this is a AR site but i just have to ask,has anyone seen the new berreta storm corbine??
It comes 9mm,40,45 cal and it liiks killer.i have a HK USC 45 that looke the same.
has anyone tryed it out yet???

Barry
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:45:07 AM EDT
[#1]
The thing looks fat (wide) and has a really heavy trigger pull from what I have read.  The stock peace between the pistol grip and the butt sock is really gay looking.  Nothing I am too interested in.  If I was going to get a 9mm carbine I would just get the high point carbine, which is less than half the price and I am sure soots just as well.  But that is just my oppinion.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:50:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a chance last week to shoot my friends one. His is a .45 and its a fun gun to shoot.Feels toy like as its a lot of plastic, but you can add all sorts of stuff to it.
My friend has deep pockets and he always has the latest as soon as its out...Lucky Git.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:44:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I have been waiting and hoping for mine, when and where did your friend get his?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#4]
theblock, how much did your friend pay for it??

007, I really dont think a hi point is anywhere near as good as a bretta,  thats just what i think,others might like um
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya I know the high point is not as "good" but it is cheep and it will shoot all day with out a prob.  It is a super KISS gun.  I dont think the target would no witch one was witch.  I guess I am just saying it is a cheeper gun that will do the same thing.  But I suppose that could be said for a lot of guns.      
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:26:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I know just giving alittle hard time thats all.
what is a KISS gun?
yeah the target doesnt care if your shooting a hi dollor gun or a cheepy.

thanks Barry
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:29:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I know just giving alittle hard time thats all.
what is a KISS gun?
yeah the target doesnt care if your shooting a hi dollor gun or a cheepy.
you got admit it looks cool tho,my hands are all beet up and i have wrist/elbo problems from wrenching for 20+ yrs and i rifels that have a pistle shape to it,U know like AR and things like that.

thanks Barry
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:06:52 AM EDT
[#8]
KISS= "Keep It Simple, Stupid"  

--Otter
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 7:08:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Ya the Storm does looks ok.  I just dont get what the heck the plastic peace is between the pistol grip and the end of the butt stock.  I would cut the thing off in a heart beat.  And yes I like the pistol feel for rifles, it is a littel easer on the hands.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top