Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2003 7:50:55 PM EDT
About a year ago I shot my first black rifle.  It was a M16 A2 full auto, I guess I'm spoiled now.  My brother-in-law's cousin was on the sheriff's dept. (drug force) and we would go out about every weekend for a couple of months.  I have been looking at them ever since, mostly bushmaster and dpms.  I just didn't want to spend that much money so now  I think I'm ready to build one.  I will probably go with the 16" CAR model1sales kit.  What lower should I get, witch one matches (color) the best with the upper.  I've been reading the forums for a while now and should be able to put it together with no problem.  Thanks for any help or suggestions.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Go with one from Rock River Arms (RRA), I did and am very happy.  ADCO is a good place to get one, Legal Transfers has the U.S.Property stamped ones, and Eagle Firearms has them on sale for $85 bucks (can't beat that).

Hershey

Link Posted: 9/25/2003 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll second BDHershey on the RRA. I got mine from Triple Break Products in NH. Not marked US Property like the ones from Legal Transfer(also in NH), but they're also $30-40 less than those. Color match to my Model 1 sales 16" lightweight CAR is perfect and the fit is tight. Great match really.
[img]http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6kf2w/PICT0010.JPG[/img]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top