Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2003 10:37:40 AM EDT
Anybody know when DPMS will ship another batch
of stainless lower receivers? Mine's been on
order for a little over two months now. I'm getting a little antsy. Anybody know of someplace that has the teflon coated ones in stock? My order was placed with FAC. Thinking about picking up an aluminum lower just in case the stainless lowers fail to materialize.

Sam

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they were discontinued. They aren't in the new DPMS catalog that I got a few days ago.[:(]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#2]
i just sold one on the EE.  someone else had one on there a week ago.  i don't see any in the catalog either.  if i was to do it over again, i would have just got a normal lower.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess I'm not of much help here, but they're still on the DPMS website. I wonder though, why are they $369 on the DPMS site, but only $179 in FAC? I figured it was an MSRP, but that's one heck of a price difference.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:19:57 PM EDT
[#4]
dpms has sold them at gunshows for almost the price of a normal one.  i got fooled into paying almost $400 for a post ban lower.  it was my first AR15 and i learned the hard way.
i sold mine (complete) for $250.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top