Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2003 12:42:42 PM EDT
I have heard all lower parts kits are not the same.. and to stay away from ebay stuff... Is this the case?

Also who has the cheapest *quality* LPK?
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Got my LPK (new abbreviation?) from ADCO- $52 +$4 shipping for a RRA kit, which is the best price I have seen anywhere.  I have not installed a stock yet, but it seems to work fine with my DPMS upper.  The parts have that nice really dark black finish- matches my Olympic lower exactly.

Dawg
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#2]
We sell on ebay all the time, over 890 positive feedback with no negatives, we sell 90% Rock River Arms parts.
I have tried several and do not like the DPMS slotted head pistol grip screw (RRA has Allen)

Robert

www.rbprecision.com

OR Rbprecision_com on ebay
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top