Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2003 3:50:43 PM EDT
i ask because i want to build a shorty A3 upper with a flip up sight, aimpoint , fixed front sight, and some type of vertical foregrip/ light set up...

when i assembled my first AR i just figured id play with it shoot it train with it, now i want to build all sorts of different uppers and stuff man did i get bit hard.

i know i wanna run a sure fire 500A on the upper i have now which is a 16" a2 but im confused about the light on my A3 i wanna build any help?
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p22aed753ff74b379bfd5861e9b22c397/fb9552bf.jpg[/img]

Here is my light , its a surefire (have to get model leter).
It was an under barrel mount, but with heat and vibration from lightweight barrel, i wanted to extend the life of the light somewhat.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Imagestation working now. geez
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top