Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/30/2003 12:14:38 PM EDT
Howdy All. First post! Thanks for the great forum.

I have read the last 8 pages or so, but still have a question:

I have a Pre-Ban Colt HBAR, A2. I'm swaping the Upper to a A3 Pre-Ban 16" Floating Hand Guard assy. I bought the Upper form Fredom Enterprises in NC. Nice folks, answered the phone and even called me back to check something... any way:

Headspacing? How do I check this to make sure I don't kill my self first time at the range? (wouldn't that be imbarasing!)

The upper is Mil Spec, but I'm not sure of my bolt?

This is a plinking gun/home D for over the counter ammo, I don't reload and I did not get the upper with crome lining.

I'll bug you guys next week abought the stock, read a good post and realised I need a couple more parts... bug ya later abought that!
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the site[wave] Most likely the headspace was set on that upper when it was built but it won't hurt anything to check it.

Read over this [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=7&t=142139] POST[/url] and you'll get all your questions answered. Good luck  

SaFe ShOoTiNg
Jerry [):)]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top