Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/23/2003 6:35:58 AM EDT
i posted this question in another forum and got some good suggestions.  now i want to hear yours.
in the last year i have built an ar15, a 10/22 (well, rebuilt one anyway.) and im going to finish an imbel FAL within the next couple of months.  
so what should i build next?
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
i have built an ar15,
View Quote

just one? I have four
a 10/22 (well, rebuilt one anyway.)
View Quote

just one? I have five
and im going to finish an imbel FAL within the next couple of months.
View Quote

I'm thinking about this one, too

so what should i build next?
View Quote

1911?
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 9:31:46 AM EDT
[#2]
well, id like to try a few different builds before i start on repeats. (which i fully intend to do...eventually.)

1911 is actually my number one contender right now but i was looking for others i may not have thought of. i sold my only two handguns to finance my ar build so thats a good reason to go 1911.  but id still like to see some other options.
thanks,
keep em coming...
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#3]
do a M1 Garand or a M1A(M14).
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
do a M1 Garand or a M1A(M14).
View Quote

i'm listening...

where do i get the parts kits?  i think i have seen a few places that sells the recievers in SGN or something.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top