Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/22/2003 7:24:32 PM EDT
Now I'm not asking anyone to bash any companies, but I am looking for some feed back on who are the best companies to deal with for RRA parts(uppers, lowers, lower parts kits, etc).  I am looking for a good balance of price, service, and speed.  As always your information is extremely appreciated as I search for parts to build with!  I'm also wondering who you've had the best luck with in the way of A.R.M.S products, stocks and magazines.  I'm already looking into Sable, legal transfers, model1, J&T, and M&A. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Kill two birds with one stone and go with Pete in NH at Legal Transfers ([url]http://www.ar15sales.com/[/url]).  He sales the RRA parts and lowers and the ARMS products.  I have not personally dealt with him, but I have seen nothing but praise of his products and service.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#2]
You'd have to rank ADCO up there as well.  $4 shipping on EVERYTHING, and you could order tonight online, it'll ship tomorrow, and most likely be at your house of Friday.  All of my purchases from ADCO have been like that.  Just ordered an upper for a buddy, 3 business days from start to finish, including the day we ordered...at 10:00pm.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top