Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2003 6:05:23 AM EDT

Quantico Arms: Eagle lower Armilite parts kit, removable front sight and carbine upper

Fulton Armory: GardianII buttstock

ARMS: sir #58M, #40 flip up rear sight.

SWFA: Aimpoint CompML2

ME:labor funds and crappy pic :)

The only thing I would have done different is got another lower parts kit from J&T. Don't know about the consistancy of them, but my J&T kit has a better trigger.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]
[b] Sweet looking AR you have there. How do you like that Butt Stock ? Good job on your build.

SaFe ShOoTiNg
  Jerry [):)][/b]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it. A bit on the expensive side though. I like a shorter LOP than most people and I think it'll earn it's keep this fall/winter heavy coat season.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet build. I'll be tossing one together before long (hopefully). I'm just waiting for a 1/7 twist chromelined bbl to hit the market, then... Hehehe...

How much $$$ have you dropped into it so far? That is, if ya don't mind me asking...

-Cap'n
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 6:52:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quantico Arms:
Eagle lower $90 (brought 6 at once)
Armilite parts kit $65
removable front sight $50
carbine upper $500

Fulton Armory:
GardianII buttstock $119
trap door grip $12

ARMS:
sir #58M & #40 flip up rear sight ebay $300
aimpoint mt ebay $68.50

SWFA:
Aimpoint CompML2 $377

ME:
labor funds and crappy pic :) priceless

total: tad over $1600 inc shipping for all the parts.

yeah I know , ouch! but I wanted ONE ar with exactly the accs I wanted on it. Still havent received folding front grip from backorder bushmaster.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
You stole the SIR and #40 at that price. If i woulda found that deal I'd be building a midlength and not a rifle length carbine right now, hehe.

-Cap'n

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top