Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2003 5:38:19 AM EDT
i built a sog armory 16" fluted bull barrel flat top upper, bushmaster lower, jewell trigger, young national match( les baer) bolt and carrier, 3.5 - 15 x 50 night force scope, steel badger rings, harris ultralight swivel bi-pod, hogue grip. maybe a few things i forgot.

we shot .75 moa @ 200 yds yesterday. better than i expect the 1st day out. building is the way to go.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#1]
[b] Excellent , sounds like a nice looking AR . Did you post pics of this beast?  What ammo did you use to get those groups ?  Good job

SaFe ShOoTiNg
 Jerry [):)][/b]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
i haven't posted pics. i'll try tonight. i was using the winchester 40 round value pack from walmart. not the greatest stuff. i think with some better ammo and some more time the gun will shoot pretty tight groups.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]
[b] No doubt you'll get better groups out of it. Around what did your build cost you ?  [/b]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top