AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/17/2003 11:16:57 AM EDT
I love the classics:

RRA 20" Hbar upper
Eagle Arms Lower

(edited to remove 1 pic)
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
She looks good.. let me know when you want to accidentally forget it in California, ya know, when you mistook it for the bag filled with money..

[:D] jk

There is something attractive in a very simple AR.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet!  Have you taken her to the range yet?
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Very Nice [beer]

I have to admit the classics never got out of style.

We expect a Full Debrief once you get back from the range. [sniper]
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
That's my next build as well.  Got my stripped lower and parts kit this morning to go with an extra set of A2 furniture and A2 upper.  I've got a barrel on the way, so hopefully I can finish mine this weekend.  It will be a nice big brother for the plain CAR15 I built last week.

Tricked out M4's and SPR's are fun, but sometimes you just gotta get back to basics.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks all, just got the upper this morning. The only thing she'll be getting is a better set of handguards compliments of Cav Arms,(these are really cheesy). I was looking for an excuse to get another set anyway--Cav Arms' are so much better than the stock handguards.

Corey.....where are you man? I need some new handguards....Corey?

Range report will come Monday, as I'll be shooting this weekend.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Looking good. Clean and Classic look.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice!
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 12:30:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I just built a similar one with a 5.56 SUM barrel.  I agree that sometimes you need to bring it back to basics.

Good looking rifle.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top