Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2003 5:56:17 PM EDT
My 16 lightweight barrel finaly got here today and the night was highly eventfull...a few questions.. this barrel came with a shaved gas block (with the rail on top)the I.D on it was like .755-.758...the O.D on the barrel with out rubbin any of the finish off was .750-.752 is this normal...

this thing goes on on with set screws/do ya drill grind a falt for the screwhead to bottom out on...

also...
I was going to use a DPMS tuber FF tube, but decided to stick a standard tube on ...(leaves just a stub stickin out of the tube,looks cool)
most of the time I use the snug it down and roll till the next hole method..this time it hand tightned to where the old bi-pod stud was dead on at 6:00 and I had to roll it one more hole,am I just being anal or is it the whole new barrel,new upper,old ff tube thing...

ya know its times like this you remember you lent your upper block,pin punches out and they aint found there way back yet,and that new charge handle you had put up became a broke one with the spring missing ..like I said build hell.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top