Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2003 7:16:02 PM EDT
I wish to thank everyone who offered their input when I was considering building vs. buying a complete AR.
I wound up buying a Panther Bull Classic.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
yee haa.................but what about the tuber..
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Medic

Good luck with your new AR. Post some pics of it when you get it . BTW what part of Jersey you in ?

SaFe ShOoTiNg
Jerry [):)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#3]
It is a standard Panther Bull Classic just no bi-pod as you would find on their website. Only not as as shiny in some spots. How do I post pictures here? It is certainly notin to brag about, but I look foreward to my first shoot. I am in Hamilton.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, the Tuber... due to certain issues that I noticed between dealer and a customer unfortunately it made me feel uncomfortable dealing with this dealer for the upper.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top