Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/25/2003 6:22:40 PM EDT
anyone built a car-15 9mm kit from american spirit arms??  the kits look ok but i would like some first hand experience from someone who has built and shot one before i buy.  do the modified uzi mags work ok??  is the mag well adapter functional??  are they worth the 700.00 for the kit vs a colt preban??
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#1]
yes, they work.I built mine on a Rock River lower.I had to use a 9mm hammer.The mag well works, I did open up mine. (differances in uzi mag, some tighter than others)I even converted
some uzi mags myself ( saves$).I've ran 300 rds thru it , only problem, one mags follower out of spec.
               wes
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top