Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/21/2003 9:12:10 AM EDT
they dont offer stainless barrels and may of the kits dont offer the floating barrel.  Model 1 kits come with more of the features and options i want,  but from what i'm hearing on the board the quaility is a notch below that of j&t's.  My lower is waiting for a home!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
J&T does offer stainless barrels on their bull bbl kits, at least.  And many kits offer a floated handguard as an option.  I haven't seen Model 1 offer anything that J&T doesn't (could be wrong), but not everything J&T offers is listed on their website.  Call & ask them about the configuration you want...they are super friendly & helpful!

--Otter
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I debated this very topic in my own mind before I decided on a kit.  I wanted a SS fluted HBAR, and Model 1 had that, JT didn't. BUT -  JT is so highly regarded in comparison (especially lower parts and FCG) that I went with the JT.  Hasn't arrived yet, but I am hopeful I went the right way.  Just my $.02
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Ummmmmmmm........

Many of their options offer the stainless steel bbl & free float handguard. Go to their website & look at the  bbl kit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:48:31 PM EDT
[#4]
J&T offer all that and More, Thier Website doesnt do Justice to what they really Offer, Get thier Paper Catalog , its much more inclusive and detailed.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top