Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2003 10:50:46 PM EDT
After a 3 month wait, my Bushmaster barrel finally arrived. This thing is so pretty, I think I'll sleep with it tonight!
This rifle has taken a while to piece together. It started with the Colt A1 upper I found at a gun show, and every piece except the barrel and lower parts kit are from a gun show. I can't even remember how long it's been - maybe a year? I don't know. Here is what's inside:

• Colt A1 upper

• Stinger stripped lower

• Bushmaster 16" M4 style barrel

• used A1 stock

• DPMS lower parts kit

Now that it's here, I need to get some magazines(all I have is two 20rd USA mags I got real cheap - the bolt won't even open when one of them is put in, the other SEEMS to work, as soon as I get some USGI these are going in the garbage) and a case or two of ammo. This is gonna be fun!

Here it is!
http://home.teleport.com/~kd7bcy/images/ar.jpg
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 4:50:26 AM EDT
[#1]
looks good!

personally i think the best place for mags is right here on the EE, i 've gotten some deals off of ebay but they werent the quality that the seller claimed.  on the EE however ive always been happy, ive only dealt w/ a bunch of honest guys here.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job on your first build. It looks great.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 1:16:30 AM EDT
[#3]
That was too much fun. I think I'll put an ACE stock on it when I get some money, they just look too cool. Next project: a flat-top 20". Time to hit the gun shows again...
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:39:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Fine job. Looks good.

Quoted:
looks good!

personally i think the best place for mags is right here on the EE, i 've gotten some deals off of ebay but they werent the quality that the seller claimed.  on the EE however ive always been happy, ive only dealt w/ a bunch of honest guys here.
View Quote

I agree.  The EE is the best place to get Mags.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top