Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2003 3:59:59 PM EDT
I'd like to get as many URLs of AR-15 Lower Build Sites as possible...For any individuals/Builder Squads to reference...This is what I have so far...

Anyone else knowing of another, please post a link...

It will help immeasurably...

...Thankyouverymuch!...

dropdbombnow's site
quartz2.cyberstation.net/~dwpaul/bs-home.htm

("Hijacked" URL removed)

PvtRyan
www.roderuscustom.tzo.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=3d249c5b01a8ffff;act=ST;f=11;t=5

Elmgrove1765 (screw-together lower)

www.geocities.com/elmgrove1765/project6/project6.html

Pauls' build

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=147321

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Default.asp?sView=T&iGalleryUnq=369&

JBPerry build

www.alltel.net/~jbperry/arproject.htm
Link Posted: 1/23/2003 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
[blue][b] I think you have them all . [/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 5:46:30 AM EDT
[#2]
postino;

Here're a couple that I think you've missed.

One of my favorites is the Mujahadeen AR project that was originally posted in segments here on ar15.com, [b]Building an 80% AR-15 Receiver With Only Hand Tools[/b]
[url]http://mujahadeenar15a2.tripod.com/[/url].

Another is a Canadian site entiteled [b]The AR-15 "Black Rifle" Project[/b] [url]http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/autoloader/[/url].

There's also some pretty useful info on OSI's savvysurvivor.com website at [url]http://www.savvysurvivor.com/gun%20pages/osi_drilling_fixtures.htm[/url].

Regarding the link to the Builders Squad site at concealcarry.org, please be aware that this is a [b]hijacked[/b] website and is not supported by me or anyone else in the Squad. They have been asked to take their site down, but to date, have not complied with the request. The "real" Builders Squad site at [url]quartz2.cyberstation.net/~dwpaul/bs-home.htm[/url] continues to be updated with new links and with new info as it becomes available.

All good . . . . Doug
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#3]
[blue][b] Just when you think you saw them all , up come more. I enjoy reading over those build it yourself web pages. Great idea's on some of them . I like that Mujahadeen build it with hand tools site. Thankgod for JBweld huh [:D] Thanks Dropd for the new sites to read over.

SaFe ShOoTiNg
Jerry [/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 12:52:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Here're a couple that I think you've missed.
View Quote

Doug -

Thanks for the URLs! And a big [b]"Thank You, Sir!"[/b] for your build site!!!  [:D]

Regarding the link to the Builders Squad site at concealcarry.org, please be aware that this is a [b]hijacked[/b] website...
View Quote

...[b]Eek!!![/b] I didn't know!!! [:(]

I amended my post. Sorry!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 11:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Mujahadeen

Wow!

When the chinese invade, I know exactly who to look to when our arms supply is in decline.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:38:04 PM EDT
[#6]
BTT

TS
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top