Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/10/2003 9:36:06 AM EDT
I am looking for a website/vendor that has a wide variety of handguards for the AR?

Have a Armalite mid length, got the ARMS S.I.R. for Christmas and it wont fit. Keeping it for now but still dont like the factory handguards.

Been to a couple from here but nothing sticks out just yet.

Thanks to all who respond.
AZ66
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
With the mid-length handguards, I believe you're pretty much limited to Armalite, Rock River Arms, and maybe Cavalry Arms.  I'm not sure about any RAS/SIR setups that will fit.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 4:48:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I have boxes of Compass Lake take-off handguards. There are two styles; target with a groove for a hand stop and varmint that dosn't have the groove. Both types are black anodized aluminum and some are knurled and some are not. The Barrel nut (supplied) is installed and then the handguard is 'glued' to it using green locktite. These have been bringing $25+ on ebay and off ebay I will take $20 + postage. Contact me off list at [email protected] if interested.
Regards, Ray
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top