Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/8/2003 2:32:42 PM EDT
Legal?  If yes, anyone have one and what are the parts used.  Since a flash sup can't be used on a post ban what type muzzle bk works in reducing the beach ball size flash.  I'm wanting to build one for cqb but don't want to use one of my preban lowers. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Legal?  If yes, anyone have one and what are the parts used.
View Quote

Yes, you are simlpy registering the lowers' serial #, just a std short barrel and get a brake permanently attached, or just cut the threads off a short barrel.

Since a flash sup can't be used on a post ban what type muzzle bk works in reducing the beach ball size flash.
View Quote

I have used a Mini-Y on my 7.5", did not flash with my reloads, did not try Q3131A though. I normally use an A2 hider, but the 7.5" gets the suppressor most of the, looks mean, but very quiet.[url]www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=SBR&album_id=74005&image_id=17¶m=13517[/url]

I'm wanting to build one for cqb but don't want to use one of my preban lowers. Thanks
View Quote

If you use a Pre-Ban lower, then flash hider legalities will be of no concern, along with all the other Pre-Ban goodies.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#2]
SBR7_11, thanks.  Guess I'll go register my lower and sit back and wait for the wheels to slowly grind.  I've been told the wait is a few months. thanks again.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top