Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2003 10:06:37 PM EDT
I'm sorry for the non gun related post but how in the world do I search for a key word in this place? I would like to get some info on a subject that I know was posted a while go but I don't remember when. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:14:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm sorry for the non gun related post but how in the world do I search for a key word in this place? I would like to get some info on a subject that I know was posted a while go but I don't remember when. Thanks
View Quote

The big bad paying members took it away from the little people.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The search function was taking too much processing power from the server (due to the fact that many people were loged in at the same time)and slowing things down to a crawl that the administrators (Goatboy) eliminated it.

BR
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:51:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The search function was taking too much processing power from the server (due to the fact that many people were loged in at the same time)and slowing things down to a crawl that the administrators (Goatboy) eliminated it.

BR
View Quote

It was emiminated for the non-paying members.  A $20 membership will get you the search function and also support this great site.  Of course the 60 and 100 dollar memberships get you a little more but whatever fits your needs and wallet.

check out the membership info.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/content/index.html?sec=membership[/url]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top