Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2003 1:55:22 PM EDT
Even though I had my AR running for a while, I finally got a hold of a digital camera. Here are some pics!

I have Rock River lower, a Bushmaster 16in fluted HBAR 1/9", a HiperForm carbon FF tube, and a "I don't who's" upper.

I just like this pose, I saw something similar on Bushmaster’s site.

My daughter on cat patrol in the backyard.

My neighbor’s cat about to lose all 9 lives! (Just kidding we are really cat lovers.)

I started with a bull barrel and a cheap aluminum tube. But the barrel was too heavy for having fun and the tube would get to hot. I hope to use the bull barrel on a flat-top upper in the near future.

Thanks to everyone on this site, I have learned a lot.

JCraig
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Great looking AR! [beer]

Know where to get green colored CF handguards?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
[blue][b] Nice looking AR. I really like the fluted barrel and Carbon Fiber tube. Does the Carbon Fiber get hot ?

SaFe ShOoTiNg
Jerry [/blue][/b][sniper2]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice pics man, like the fluted barrel. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#4]
M4_Aiming_at_U,
 Thanks. I don't know if Hiperform has them in any other color. You could email them. I'm sure they could answer that ([url]http://www.hiperform.com[/url]). I do have some of their tubes for sale in the equipment exchange ([url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=147858[/url]). Since I have a company I bought several to lower the price for mine. So I'm selling the rest at cost plus shipping.

slidestop,
 No, the carbon fiber will not transfer the heat to your hand. That was the main reason I got it. The fluted barrel helps a lot too.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top