Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/1/2003 1:03:35 AM EDT
I have decided to build my own AR, if i build my AR using the J&T Kits the Rifle Will cost me $605 including shipping and FFL service for a lower, if i Buy My AR at a Gunshop it will cost me $920, thats a saving of $315 and i would have the intricate knowledge of the way the thing operates because i know how its put together. Now I would like to know if J& T accepts Money orders as Payment as i DO NOT want to use my credit Card for such orders, Could i just printout the order form and mail it in with my Money Order?
Have you ever done this?
I E-mailed J&T about this but havent got a reply from them about this.
I want to get these projects going soon as i am not good about keeping Money around for long.

Thanks a lot. S3
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 1:22:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Spiffy3,
I think that this will answer your question [;)]

Payment
J&T is pleased to accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All credit card orders are processed on the day of shipping and not until that time. If you mail your order to us, please include one of the following; personal check, money order, credit card info, (listed above). All checks are held for clearance (2 weeks). If y you wish to pay COD, there is an additional $6.00 charge for cash on deliver. All COD orders are shipped certified check or money order.

Info found [url=http://www.jtdistributing.com/customerfirst.shtml] Here[/url]

Jamie
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top