Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2002 7:51:52 PM EDT
Hey!!! give me some feedback about Model 1 Sales are their AR 15 Kits any good or what ? I am thinking about buying one let me know something out there........
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought 1 of their M4 kits about 3months ago. I had some problems with putting together the fire control parts, mainly because the selector wouldnt go in because the back side of the trigger was too high. I replaced the trigger and selector that came with it with extras I had from Rock River and it works fine now. I would have to say that it is accurate for the cost and with the exception of the trigger and selector, have to say it was a good buy. I currently have mine set up with an Olympic Arms FIRSH handgaurd and an EO Tech sight. It currently rides with me in my Patrol Car and I love it. There are those that will lead you to believe that non-chrome lined barrels are crap and that your better off with chrome lined which may be true but, my views are that I shoot quality ammo with it and I clean it after every use. I'm not humping it on long patrols in the boonies and am not swimming with it so it suits me well and its still easy to clean.
Just my 2 cents....
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the comeback Lawman . I agree with you about the barrels and I appreciate the info . John
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I built one of there Varmiters last summer and I had no problem with any part of the kit. I did put in a Rock River 2 stage trigger, so I moved the single stage that came with the kit to my carbine because it was a very nice single stage.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top