Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2002 7:06:11 AM EDT
Yessir...Darn good time for DELTA Company to form in the BIY ranks.

CHARLIE Company has posted the INVITE. When they've muster'd I betchya they'll be a 8, 9 or 10 man squad.

I hafta beleive there's still 30, 40, 50...100 men/women that'd thoroughly enjoy banding together to work some 80% AR15 casting into lowers.  

Snelling has a special offer brewed-up for Bravo & Charlie Builder Squads...YOU'LL GET TO USE THE AR15 JIG WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE THE HEFTY DEPOSIT!!!And man-o-man is that tool ever a hunny :o)

Anyone working on mustering the next builders squad? All Good...Bud

Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:12:39 AM EDT
[#1]
What the hell, why not? Sounds good!
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#2]
mikr...Yoo Betchya. We have (9) men in our Squad & one of them, dropdbombnow, has created a website to illustrate what we did & how we did it. I'll try to get that link posted...it might help ya get the ball rolling. With what Snelling is offering I see alotta room and opportunity for several squads. I'll see about getting the link posted...Bud
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I will help you out... the 80% lowers are here...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=149357&w=myTopicPop[/url]

And the BUILDERS SQUAD webpage is...

[url]http://quartz2.cyberstation.net/~dwpaul/bs-home.htm[/url]

I have ordered TWO of these lowers (one as a backup) and I am serious about doing it!  I will try to coordinate setting up the teams or we can do it on the forums.  I have set up a [b]Builders Squad BRAVO working list...[/b]

AT THIS LINK: [url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=145689[/url]

If you want to join, please sign up on the above thread!  I will be away until after Christmas and an E-mail ot IM to me will not help you until after that time!
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 8:17:14 AM EDT
[#4]
This 80% lower idea has been gnawing at me for months now. I'd love to join up. My near complete lack of knowledge in working with metal/machining is THE big hindrance. I've read the Builder Squad website from beginning to end and I'm still not sure if I possess the skill or time or equipment or finances to complete it. Rest assured I will be buying two lowers if I get involved. Will there be other posts in the BIY forum to "officially" sign up?

Link Posted: 12/18/2002 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quarterbore yoo are da man :o) Something will get posted to help getchya movin'...until then be sure to read our Squad history on the Quartz2 link that Quarterbore posted. Start thinking of other men/women in your locale that'd be GO on getting together to work castings into lowers. Having 5,6,7...10 builders all living in the same general area would be a HUGE plus. Heck, we're spread all over the USA...having everyone in close proximity to each other wooda been a BIG K'Ching. Look for more to be posted this eve or tomorrow...Bud
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#6]
An 80%'er is definately is definately on my list.  I was thinking about doing it on a drill press, or waiting until I get a mini-mill, but the jig would probably be faster.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:04:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah you guys need to get this going.  I enjoyed following the threads from the first Builders Squad.  Build you must.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:13:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, so what is going to be the deal on the jig rental, and how would this one be handled? I remember reading about the bad apple that had the jig for so long. Has anyone thought this thing through for another one? Are tools/bits/taps to be included as a jig makes its' country-seeing trip? The buffer tube tap would kill me if I were to buy one just for 2 or 3 lowers.
I'd do this ,especially to make one super cool one for my daughter!
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#9]
All the needed tooling comes with the jig...definately a PLUS :o) The price on the castings is nice and verifying availability will be a must. Our squads order was not in stock/on hand and had to come from the foundry. I believe that Snelling has a bunch(200+)castings on hand and that availability is a big big plus cuz the wait wait wait on the foundry about damn near killed us...Bud
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#10]
TO THE NEXT BIY DELTA SQUAD BRAVO

GET A GROUP TOGETHER * HERE * LIKE YOU ALL DID BEFORE AND I WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH ONE OF MY JIGS I BUILD , FOR A VERY ATTRACTIVE FEE( SEE BELOW)

GET A LIST OF GROUP NAMES

I MIGHT WANT TO SAY ONE THING THIS JIG CAN DRILL ALOT WITH NO WEAR TO THE JIG ( NO NEED TO MAKE THE JIG GO AROUND TWICE ( GET IT USE IT DRILL AS MANY AS YOU HAVE THEN SEND IT TO THE NEXT GUY, YOUR TIME WITH IT IS DONE)

( DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY TILL YOUR SQUAD IS FORMED AND I WILL POST MORE ON THET LATER)

GET YOUR CASTINGS FROM ME DIRECT AND I WILL SET THE SQUAD  UP WITH  * MY DRILL JIG *  FOR A VERY LOW RENT FEE
HOW AB0UT?

FEE  5.00  PER UNIT

I WANT SOMEONE TO GET YOUR * SQUAD TOGETHER AND A LIST MADE OF HOW MANY RECEIVERS YOU HAVE  AND ON ORDER OF RENTAL  WHO IS FIRST AND NEXT AND LAST

S/H IS UP TO YOU ALL TO MAKE IT GET FROM ONE TO ANOTHER

I WILL SHIP IT ONCE TO THE FIRST GUY AFTER I GET A LIST OF NAMES AND PHONE #'S

MY TERMS*
*NOTE ON THE RENTAL *

YOU BREAK A BIT  OR REAMER ( YOU BUY IT AT A 10.00 COST

THE REAMER AND DRILL BUSHINGS RUN 35.00 EACH IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE LUBE AND GULL THEM ( BEFORE THE NEXT GUY GETS IT, THEN YOU PAY THE PRICE

IF YOU SERIOUSLY MESS THE JIG UP YOU WILL BUY IT THE JIG FRAME WORK 400.00 WITH NO REAMER OR DRILL BUSHINGS

GET YOUR SQUAD FROMED IN TO RANKS AND GET BACK WITH ME

(NOTE IF  ANY REPAIR TO THE JIG NEEDS TO BE MADE IT COME BACK TO ME FOR REPAIR

WHEN THE JIG IS DONE OF ITUSE AND EVERYONE GOT THEIR CASTING DRILLED THEN IT  WILL BE SHIPPED BACK TO ME ( IT IS NOT THE SQUADS TO KEEP)
THIS IS MY TERMS

IF YOU AGREE THEN GET IN THE  THIS SQUAD

BRAVO COMPANY (BIY) 80% BUILD

* NOW GO OUT AND GET THIS BRAVO SQUAD GOING AND FORMED UP!

SGT SNELLING

Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:14:36 PM EDT
[#11]
If we can get this thing going I'm in.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:39:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm interested.  Will the jig do stainless?

Steve
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#13]

THE TANNERY SHOP

DRILL JIG CAN BE USED WITH JUST A 3/8 CORDLESS DRILL IF YOU TAKE YOUR TIME

THAT IS ALL I HAVE USED ON IT

* I WISH THE GUYS WHO DROVE IN FROM ILL WHO CAME TO MY SHOP COULD SPEAK UP HERE THAY DRILLED  12 IN ABOUT 4 HOURS ( BUT  I HAD PREPED ABOUT 9 OF    THEM TO FIT THE JIG PRIOR TO THEM COMMING*
)
HEY GUYS YOU OUT THERE?

TELL THEM HOW EASY IT CAN BE IF YOU TAKE IT SLOW AND DONT RUSH YOUR SELF

I  WILL SEE ABOUT GETTING A VIDEO TO GO ALONG WITH IT THIS COULD HELP A BUNCH !

WILLIAM

Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:47:45 PM EDT
[#14]

* I AM " RECOMMENDING "

YOU ONLY DO THE CMM OR THE 356 T6 ALUMINUM ON THE DRILL JIG ****

FOR THE SQUAD BUILDER PROJECT OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT BE BUYING MORE DRILL BITS FOR IT

THE DRILL BIT I SEND WITH THE JIG ARE COLBALT
AND WILL NOT DULL DRILLING THE ALUMINUM AND CCM

BUT OTHER MATERIALS WILL BREAK AND DULL BITS

WILLIAM

THESE ARE THE ONES ON SALE

THE SS REQUIRE A MILL I TRYRED MY JIG BUT HIGH HEAT AND THE HAND HELD ( I ONLY GOT 2 HOLED DRILLED ON A SS AND GAVE UP ( THE BRONZE DRILLS NICE ON THE JIG*

Link Posted: 12/19/2002 5:15:46 AM EDT
[#15]
I live in the Philladelphia area if there is anybody in my area that wants to do this as a group project!!!

------------------------------------------

Now a question, should I have ordered a spare or two or can this be done without needing to trash one or two along the way?  Somebody please advise if I should order a spare before I get started!

Link Posted: 12/19/2002 5:56:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quote: "Now a question, should I have ordered a spare or two or can this be done without needing to trash one or two along the way? Somebody please advise if I should order a spare before I get started!"

I have succeeded in creating my first usable lower with the first casting I ordered.  I did NOT use the drilling jig.  I had zero precision metal drilling expirience and mine turned out alright.  I have a lathe and a milling attachment.  However, the sale price is good enough that I am considering a second one, and I would suggest the same to you.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 6:26:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Men...There's the "word" from Snelling & Quarterbore has stepped-up to get the Bravo Company movin'

Here's the info I have:

There is NO DEPOSIT on the jig

There's a stated fee of $5 per casting worked

You keep the jig & tooling long enough to complete the castings you buy

The Squad need not be centralized. That is, you would not need to live in close proximity to each other(my opinion is that having everyone within a 75-100 mile radius is optimal)

You ship the Jig & Tooling through your roster & the last man then returns the set-up to Snelling. Our Squads jig is a hefty bastard...sorta like shipping a boat anchor. Snelling's set-up weighs less & you can expect that with postage, delivery confirmation/tracking and a minimum of $500 insurance that you'll pay-out $20-$25 per mailing. The insurance izza must.

One man steps-up & and says..."I'm in My Town USA & how about 5, 6, 7 or (?) of us go together on a AR15 build?

Once you've gotten a number of men together you'll need to fire this info to Snelling:

1) Squad Name 2) Names of members  3) Number of castings total for the squad  4) Phone number & e-mail for each member

This will need to be done by Friday December 20, 2002 (tomorrow, eh) The payment for your squad's castings can be Credit Card, MO, Cash, Check and I beleive PayPal.

Each man will need to contact Snelling to make his own order & he will identify himself as a member of the Builders Squad BRAVO Company(just as an example, eh...your squad's name is up to you...Bravo, Charlie, Delta & EZ just seem to follow a logical/familiar progression)

I reccommend that you buy all 356 T6 castings. Why? They are easier to work. Snelling has other types available but it'll work best if you work your first lower from a 356 T6 temper casting. Then maybe try a CMM temper or Any Other Alloy(AOA) casting.

Bring any/all questions to the boards here & try to set-up a web board that is specific(private) to your squad. Dropdbombnow did that for us & if you need info on that...he'll be the man to ask.

Man-o-man I gotta get ta work...Don't be shy about sounding off...looks as though Quarterbore has called the first muster...just step-up & give'm a.......YESSIR, I'll Go.

There may be 2, 3 or 4 squads that form. I wholeheartedly encourage that all men/women with building interest FORM OR JOIN A SQUAD.

I notion that an AR15.com staff squad...with a roster of Goat Boy etal wood be a hoot!!! The S.S. Company...hardeeharharhar

All Good...Bud

Link Posted: 12/19/2002 6:29:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes...getting (2) castings izza a grrrreat idea. We all bought a minimum of (2) per man on our first build.

HOW TO GET JOINED UP: Do it here...reply to Quarterbore's post & say "Quarterbore...I'm a GO" Quarterbore replies "Great, that's (2)...looking for (5) more recruits"...or as many/few as you think will do'ya.

Another member may step=up & say "I'm Joe & I'm in My Town, USA...how about some of us form a Builders Squad...we could be the Charlie Company"...in the same fashion, members step-up to join by posting their "I'm a Go...count me in"...do it all here on the boards

Gotta bolt...I'm late...Bud

Link Posted: 12/19/2002 7:14:11 AM EDT
[#19]
OK, I now have two of these ordered!

Who made the following graphic and with what?

[img]http://quartz2.cyberstation.net/~dwpaul/pix_files/bs-logo01.gif[/img]

I'll have to work on a "Bravo" badge for the team!  I must complement the Alpha team on the webpage as this really makes the work seem much easier then when we all started looking at doing these!
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quarterbore, I'm a GO for this-IM being sent to you with specifics and questions.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#21]
That's the spirit men...(2) up and I betchya there's room for more.

Hey QB...whatchya gonna name your new squad?

The BIG push on time is that Snelling will end the sale on Staurday. All payments must be received or at least postmarked on/by 12/21/02. He & I pow-wow'd about the specifics this AM. The castings are going quick but he still has (100) on hand. You may want to get your castings ordered prior to joining/starting-up a squad. They'd be a darn good thing to have in hand...especially at that price. All prices will return to normal on 12/22/02.

The offer to squads in regard to NO CASH DEPOSIT on the jig will hold past the end of the sale.

A drill press or mill IS NOT required.

Following the instructions that go with the Jig IS REQUIRED

Again, Snelling needs to have a Squad roster with Squad name, total number of members, a casting count(may be apprx), names of members, phone #'s & e-mails. It would be optimal if he had that info before the sale ends. He'd like to know where the jig is going and where it will end-up. all sounds reasonable to me...how about you all?

I know that some of the sites members already own jigs. Maybe it's time to knock the dust off of that tooling, saddle-up your modem(s) & get out here & mingle. Eghad, if you already have the jig & tooling you're on your way to founding a Builders Squad.

We had (12) men sign-up after (4) days of posting. Our Squad, ALPHA Company has been, and still is a success. With the way already paved, I can see the next group(s) enjoying as much, if not more, pleasure that we all have had...we happy few.

We have dropdbombnow to thank for creating our Squad Patch. He spearheaded that project & my wife has agreed to make them for us. I haven't seen one yet...but she'll get it done.

Our motto "BECAUSE WE CAN" came as a result of the eternal question...why build? To me, there are not to many things, if any, more satisfying than building my own anything! The sacristy of that notion applied to a rifle is beyond compare.

My thanks are always aimed at the Goat-Meister for brewing up this wunderful internet venue. Without he & his family's efforts we'd all be solo.

Bud...out  
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 10:17:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Hello AR fans. I am VERY interested in this group reciever build...count me in.  I have been following the postings on this board for a while now, but finally registered today.  Before I recieved my password, I e-mailed Quarterbore regarding this matter, and please correct me if that was not appropriate to do.  I ordered my 80% casting today and am very excited about this venture.  I also want to thank all of you folks for the very informative postings on this site...it has been quite an education!
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm in. I'll call Tannery Shop tomorrow.

Link Posted: 12/19/2002 8:54:40 PM EDT
[#24]

TO ALL:

IF YOU EMAIL ME WITH AN ORDER I WILL MAKE GOOD ON IT IF DATES NO LATER THAN SAT FOR THE CASTINGS

GOD HAS BLESS ME  AND ME AND MY WIFE WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL ( WITH DELIVERY OF YOUR NEW BABY ) FRIDAY MORNING!) IF YOU CALL LEAVE A MESSAGE OR CALL THE OTHER NUMBER ON MY WEB PAGE ) I WILL RETURN ALL CALLS AND MAKE GOOD ON ALL ORDERS PLACED ON SAT OR BEFORE THE 21 ST

ONCE THE DETAILS ARE WORKED OUT
THE LEADER
OF YOUR TEAM NEEDS TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME
I WANT EVERY ONE TO HAVE ACSTING IN HAND BEFORE I SEND THE JIG OUT

) WILLIAM

Link Posted: 12/20/2002 1:18:57 PM EDT
[#25]
CONGRATULATIONS to Mr & Mrs Snelling on their soon-to-be Snelling. Maybe we'll be blessed with some PIX of the Snelling tribe & the new addition :o)

BRAVO Company has formed...CHARLIE Company is on the invite & is there a DELTA Company right on their heels?

Anyone thinking about starting-up a squad should STOP, STOP, STOP thinking and must START, START, START getting a squad formed.

The super swell deal on using Snellings Jig will be open to any newly formed BUILDERS SQUAD. And man-o-man izzat offer a whopper!!!

Fear above Fear, Fate of all Fates...what if...an AR15.com STAFF Builders Squad were to form next, eh. GB, Slasher, Troy, Wilson, Kevin, Stokes, Tree, T'Jana & the crew wood HOG that jig right on through the next BRC!!!

So somebuddy...bring on DELTA Company...Bud
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#26]
I would be interested in getting in on this I am getting a drill press for christmas ( I had to go pick it up at the trucking co terminal --not like she could hide it!) and was thinking of embarking on an 0% or 80% build and an 80% seems like a more logical place to start. Heading over to Tannery shop website now to order some castings.
And congrats on the new addition Mr Snelling !

I would proably get myself put further down on the list for the jig/tap/reamers as we are still waiting to get into a new permanent residence (still in corporate housing for now) and get the shop area set back up. Might be a month or two before I would be ready to do some drilling.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#27]
offctr...You or anyone else can do a new squad start-up. Read through the posts on this string...then start a new post with the invite to join-up. BRAVO Company had their roster filled in (1) day & I'm certain there's more men with a hankerin' to build. Might be a woman or two as well. Get on it & don't be shy about asking questions...Bud
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 5:41:10 AM EDT
[#28]
I hadn't asked William about this but I'm thinking that BRAVO Company now has a firm hold on claiming 1st use of the TanneryShop Jig. Barring any Waiting List that may be forming for individual rental/use, the next squad of builders that forms will undoubtably claim "NEXT" for its use.

Saving some coin on the castings is a swell incentive...the offer on new squads using the Jig is the Soopah Doopah Deal-o-da-Day!

Still L@@KIN' for that new Builders Squad...like to see some men/women copy on that...Bud
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Still L@@KIN' for that new Builders Squad...like to see some men/women copy on that...That will extend the sale by (2) days...at least for sixty of the castings...
View Quote

I am interested in joining such a squad - my email to Quarterbore was probably too late for the Bravo one...

Edit: I received an email from William to call him on the receivers, so I think I'm OK on that...

...Bad time of year to be doing anything serious; everything is too screwed up...(UPS lost an AR-15 barrel I'd ordered (missing from the box, with a strange hole in the end); pissed is much too mild a term for my mood)...
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:18:06 AM EDT
[#30]
postino...Well done, glad to hear that you got in on the super duper casting sale price. The money realy adds-up when you spread a $20 savings per casting over 5,6,7 or more builders, eh. Ten builders buying two castings each would keep a total of $400 in their squads coin kitty. That's enough for every builder to buy one lower parts kit.

Getting a Builders Squad together is a snap...start a string, make the invite & before ya know you'll have a squad...Bud
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 7:57:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Getting a Builders Squad together is a snap...start a string, make the invite & before ya know you'll have a squad...Bud
View Quote

I have no qualms about joining in on a group purchase/rental; but I'm on the road 10 - 12 hours a day; no communication with outside world (other than hand gestures) and don't think I'd be a good choice to anchor such an endeavor...

I'll keep checking for a group forming...
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:51:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Is Bravo Company full?

If not, how do I join? I realize you might not be familiar with me as I rarely hang here at ar15.com (more commonly found at glocktalk.com - same username) but I have three 80% castings in my hot little hands now and would like to get started on them in the coming year.

If so, sounding off for Charlie Company!

kestrou
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 9:43:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 12/27/2002 4:14:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Sign me up for Charlie Company!
Also have my friend Slabside 45 who'd like to join up. SO are there three of us so far?
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

JUST A NOTE HERE THE SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO:

******   JAN  1  2003  *******

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU LATE COMMERS  I  HAVE MADE A WINDOW FOR YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SALE TO FOR M UP A GROUP  CHARLIE

WILLIAM
View Quote

I would love to give this project a try, but I think that a "completed" 80% lower would be frowned upon here in Kalifornia.  Anyone out there (in CA) have any thoughts otherwise?

Thank you.

P.S.  Saw these on eBay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=588&item=750332663
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Why don't you build a "FAB-10"?[:D]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:25:42 AM EDT
[#37]
What the heck, I'll sign on too.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:54:27 AM EDT
[#38]
offctr
postino
kestrou
psssniper
fwatrout
Tapperman

Men...You're almost underway...here's where one of you takes the wheel. Start a new thread/string on this BIY board. A post that announces the invite will work well...for example

"Now forming...Builders Squad: Charlie Company"

Reading what's posted on this string will help you men get moving on building your own squad.

Bravo Company has a string started here on BIY...have a look at that. The roster method that they're using works well for signing/joining up. It will require one of you to throw out the invite...it'll all start rolling for you after that.

There are (9) of us in Alpha Company. Notta one of us is "in charge" per say. We do our individual parts for the whole to organize/acquire/remedy whatever needs attention. Thus, the man that starts it up for your squad may/may not end-up being your "leader". Heck, our start-up man was roast'n toasted before we all got rolling! Have a look at the Builders Squad posts & at our squad's website.

As for the California AR15 80% builder question...one of our squad is familiar with CA. I will ask him to write or post with some info.

Got questions??? Just write'n ask :o)

All Good...Bud
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Why don't you build a "FAB-10"?[:D]
View Quote

Got one already . . . !!

I like building things, and have always looked on these 80%'ers with interest.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Found CA info on 80%'ers on another thread.  Kind of grey, but seems to lean away from my favor.  Thanks

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=143880
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:32:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Still looking to see some members go in together onna rifle build. Bravo looks formed...Charlie is close...now who's gonna throw-out the invite for DELTA Company? Do take a moment to read through the posts on this thread & the threads started by the newly formed Builder Squads, BRAVO & CHARLIE. Getting together for a build is a very worth-while venture. Thx...Bud
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top