Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/22/2002 3:55:34 PM EDT
I am looking to build a standard A2 with a 20" barrel. Is there a difference in either the quality or the service of the three larger kit makers out there or should I take the best price I find for what I want and move on?
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Chevy vs Dodge vs Ford ?

sorry,i'm being a [;D]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Model "1" and M&A both come to the Mich gun shows and I have dealt with both companys.  Most of Model "1" cast front sights but some are forged.  The big difference is the service.  Model "1" has them beat hands down.  I have never had any dealings with JT Dist.

Bobwrench
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:41:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be ordering a kit from JT monday.

Remember, they SUPPORT this site, and are very responsive to questions in the Industry forum...
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top