Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2002 8:23:59 AM EDT
I got the new FAC paper in the mail today. They have stripped Colt A2 upper receivers for $49.95. They list these as takeoffs and in very good condition with new powder coat finish. Anybody going to pick up one of these for a current or future project or should you stay away from them?
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#1]
TACT...FAC is right up by my sister's house. I'll stop by there & buy one...assemble it & let ya know how it runs...Bud
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered 2 of them today. I will let you know how they are when I get them. I don't see how I can go wrong with Colt upper for $49.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#3]
TACT...I went there & said "PUNT". The over-the-counter price is $64.99ea...and a 2/4r's deal is two for $59.99...I wasn't listening by then so I may not be 100% on the buy-2 price. Add on the MN sale tax & I was not a buyer...only had $60 on me. Maybe the FAC Flyer has a wholesale/dealer price offer, eh...you'll have to get one for yourself or wait'n see what "bookertbab" reports...Bud
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 11:39:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me know when you get yours in. I'm waiting till then to send my order in. There are a few other goodies I want. Drop me a line asap.
Thanks,
R2K
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Does this place have a website?
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#6]
[url]www.gunsnstuff.net[/url]

The prices in their "FAC Wholesale" catalog are just that ... wholesale!

Link Posted: 11/21/2002 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#8]
UPS droped off my 2 uppers today. I'm pretty happy with what I got. They are in nice shape and the powder coat isn't an exact match to my CAI lower but the color is close, the uppers are a little more shiny. They are actual Colt uppers with the CM markings. The powder coat seems a little thick and I had to sand a little of it on the lugs to get it to fit in my lowers, that only took 1 min and now they are nice and tight. Thats about all I can say for now untill I get the rest of the parts to build them. I'm happy with what I got, if you have any questions about them let me know. Sorry I don't have any pics.

Tony
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top