Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2002 4:39:56 PM EDT
I have an Armalite gas block with the weaver top on it. I will be installing this next week and want to see if there are any tips to get it on straight. Since it has screws for tightening and not pins, it seems it could go on crooked. I know I can eye it, and check to be sure the gas tube is connecting with the carrier key properly, but I want to be sure it is right the first time. Any tips?
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 4:47:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I put a block on an AR-15 I have a year or so back and was concerned as you are about getting it straight. Mine was the low profile type without anything on it so scope was unobstructed. After all that worrying, it was a piece of cake. The screws centered mine up perfectly by eye. You will get it right I'm sure. Just take your time.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top