Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2002 12:28:26 PM EDT
I need a few items and I can not seem to find them all on the website.  Anyone have a catalog who could help out me?
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one, what you need?

Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you going to list what it is you're looking for, and those of us with a catalog can give you the part numbers, or do you WANT a catalog, etc.?

????

Chris
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Guys, thanks for the quick responses.  I went to Brownell's website and I guess with over 1 trillion products my searches were overwhelming and nowhere close to what I needed.  The site said it would be 6-8 weeks to receive the catalog, Yikes!

This is what I have in mind.  I want to make a Free Float system similiar to the PRI Model, but want the ability customize rail placement, sans ARMS SIR.  I wish I had access to CADD software(guess I need to learn how to use it first), so I could put this design in print.  With the end of my busy season coming to a close, I would like to plans my winter projects and forecast costs.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Get in touch with Clint at Fulton. He has some CF tubes that only have 3 rails installed @3/6/9 o'clock. Or Clark, Briley, and HiPerform all sell CF handguards that haven't been drilled. Brownell's carries the Clark and Briley. Here is HiPerform's site. http://www.hiperform.com/hand-guards.htm
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#5]
If you have a little spare time, and want to go "window shopping" for stuff to spend money on, use Brownell's search function, and type in "AR15" as the keyword. Anything and everything they have that pertains to an AR will come up. Takes awhile to look at all of it (47 pages, I think), but they do have a lot of good stuff.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top