Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2017 11:50:32 AM EDT
Looking for a solution for a problem I have. I have a Scout m600IB light and recently bought a Surefire DS07 tape switch for it. I screwed the new tape switch onto the m600 and the light immediately turns on. Only problem is the light won't turn off. The on/off button and the pressure pad do nothing to the light, it just stays on.

Anyone ever run into this problem or have any ideas of what may be going on?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for a solution for a problem I have. I have a Scout m600IB light and recently bought a Surefire DS07 tape switch for it. I screwed the new tape switch onto the m600 and the light immediately turns on. Only problem is the light won't turn off. The on/off button and the pressure pad do nothing to the light, it just stays on.

Anyone ever run into this problem or have any ideas of what may be going on?
View Quote

Contact Surefire, they helped me quickly when I had a tailcap issue. They'll probably get you a new part.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:54:24 PM EDT
[#2]
does it do this with all tailcaps???

if not the tape switch is shorted out  send it in get it replaced.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:43:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
does it do this with all tailcaps???

if not the tape switch is shorted out  send it in get it replaced.
View Quote
The regular on/off push button tailcap it came with functions correctly, the new DS07 that doesn't work is the only other one I have tried. So you may be on to something....
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top