Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/22/2016 9:08:40 PM EDT
Was looking for an x300 Ultra in desert tan.

Yeah, right. Couldn't find one anywhere.

So I ordered a TLR-1 HL. This is the new 800 lumen model. That may be a bit much, but I'll learn to live with it. Supposedly it's a good light. I'm hoping so. Rifle is a 6920 that I use for 3 gun and problems, should they arise.

First time ordering from Botach. Hope they are good to do business with.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]
This is exactly the light I'm strongly considering for my 16" with a Strike Eagle.

Did you purchase the Tan model or the Black?  Where do you plan to mount?  12 o'clock?

Botach may take a while to ship, or they may just send you an 'out of stock' email in a week giving you the opportunity to cancel, or you may get lucky and it might show up in a week.  Hard to tell; Botach has been mostly good for me, but I've had a couple of cancellations.  

Please post some pictures when you get it mounted!
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanting to see the new fde and bronzish hl lights in person
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought the tan model. Most of my AR is tan, so......

I expect I'll mount it at 3:00 so I can trip it with my off hand.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:16:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Be careful about the back door latch.  I broke mine and have to send it back to Streamlight.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top