Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/27/2014 9:48:53 AM EDT
Just like the title says, I would like to see what the Inforce WML looks like when mounted on the RIGHT hand version of the Magpul "Scout Mount" on a set of Magpul MOE handguards. I like the "thumb-over-bore" grip and not sure how well this combo would work.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried that combo and didn't have much success.  The wide footprint of the WML caused it to bind against the FSB.  I was able to get it mounted but it wasn't easy.  I actually had to loosen the screws holding the scount mount on the handguard, mount the light, then re-tighten the screws.  I was mounting on the left side, but I don't think it would make any difference on the right side.  

I never shot it that way and took it off because of the amount of pressure the light was putting on the FSB.  I went to a TLR light and it has plenty of clearance.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:44:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top